Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Fun Weekend...39º

I had been looking forward to the musical "Hair Spray," had the tickets all printed for the seven of us that were going to meet at the Saturday matinee...Thursday night I had given up all hope of going and told Pam where the tickets were at my house, so she could take them for Saturdays performance...As things turned out I did get to go, it was a wonderful performance and I encourage all to get on line, order tickets and enjoy the play...Also on my agenda was our usual 1st Sunday of the month, (delayed a week) playing cards with friends...It was a rainy afternoon as Pam and I drove up the Lostine Canyon to Jan's house, Sue joined us and we had a delicious lunch, played cards and laughed a lot...So relaxing, just what I needed.

We have company coming today, niece Diane and husband Kim...I'm so looking forward to that...Thanks to all who chimed in with encouraging thoughts, hugs and smiles...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

The Wallowa river Saturday afternoon

Almost our of the canyon, headed home.

Great show, funny, sad...From the 60's 
and we still struggle with the same
issues today!

No comments:

Post a Comment