Wednesday, April 10, 2024

A change in the weather....Sunny 38º

  • Looking like a very nice day, sun shining on Barton Heights this morning...I have to admit, I thought the snowstorm last week was beautiful, but I really hope that we are done with the snow this spring.

5 days ago

                                            
                                                                    Front walk today.

I checked the garden yesterday, garlic looks like it loved the snow and is about 6" tall and waiting for a side dressing of composted manure...I think that will be a good job to do tomorrow...I have acupuncture today and a follow up Dr. appointment, about UTI and thyroid meds...And my mile walk around the track at Joseph Charter Schoo...Hugs to All, OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment