Friday, April 5, 2024

The Weather People finally got it right...At least 12" of snow overnight.

 They have been warning us for the last week that a huge winter/spring storm was headed our way...Most days they predicted 4 to 5 inches...We usually got an inch at the most.

I was up at 2:30AM this morning because it seemed so light outside...I thought it was about 5AM...But no it was the reflection of the roughly 12" of snow everywhere...I took photos and stepped outside to measure the closest, largest pile of snow...Quickly back inside, I stoked the fire, turned my electric mattress cover on high and snuggled back into my warm bed...Sleep didn't happen, so at 3:30 I was up drinking coffee and doing the morning puzzles and watching the snow continue to fall...I've always enjoyed watching a beautiful storm...Not so much in April as Christmas Eve.

Rusty will be here soon, wondering why i'm not out shoveling snow...He says it with a grin, and I say, "Oh no problem, it will melt soon." And so it goes, another day on Barton Heights...Hugs to All...OWAV:)

This is quite a
balancing act.

Snow still falling.

No comments:

Post a Comment