Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Road Trip...light rain...45º

 My internet is down this morning so no puzzles for me to do…Rusty and I had a good trip to Lewiston/Clarkston yesterday…First stop was Home Depot where he loaded his van with sheetrock and insulation for his house, plus we made a Costco stop for things I need in my house…We had  very good hamburgers at “Zany Grays” in Lewiston…The flowering  plum trees are in full bloom there and some flowers, and everywhere it is green…Love Lewiston in spring, not so much in the summer, as it get  beastly hot there. We made a stop at Winco for fresh veggies and bulk food…Back home before 4pm, unloaded van and sat on the deck to drink a glass of wine and soak up the sun, as rain/snow is in the forecast ...Hugs to All...OWAV:)

The photos are out of sequence.

top of Rattlesnake Grade

Wallowa Mountains as
we are almost home.

Round top barn
near Anatone

Blooming trees in 
Clarkston.


No comments:

Post a Comment