Thursday, April 4, 2024

No view this morning...34º

Totally fogged in this morning, gloomy and dark...But good news that last night's 4.5 inches of snow did not happen but looking ahead they are predicting Friday snowfall of 5.7 inches...I can only assume that this is happening in the higher elevations of Joseph...The daffodils are budded and would love to bloom, but they are hunkered down, waiting for spring to really show up!

I had a wonderful massage yesterday, 90 minutes flies by and I was wiped out for the rest of the day...I chopped/diced veggies and Rusty fixed stir fry for dinner...We played a couple of games of 5 Crowns and called it a day.

I haven't walked for 3 days now, so must get back to the track today, rain or shine!..Hugs to All...OWAV:)

This was our weather one year ago...



No comments:

Post a Comment