Thursday, April 18, 2024

Sunny Day on Barton Heights...31º

 Yesterday had snow/heavy frost covering everything, and it stayed cold most of the day...Today I'm looking forward to more sunshine and considerably warmer weather.

I enjoyed my  massage yesterday and today I have a follow up on thyroid/low energy and a low dose collagen treatment that I have been on for nearly a year... I will see Dr. Karlin, who is a naturopath for more guidance on the collagen treatment.

Summer really is just around the corner and I would love to have a boost in my energy, so I can work outside more...Still getting in a walk most days, so am feeling good about that...Rusty will be home from 3 days near the Snake River, later today...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

A little different view
walking the track.

Hyacinth 

No comments:

Post a Comment