Wednesday, July 22, 2015

A lovely Day...54º

Sunny, warm, quiet, what more could one ask for as our small group, six members of the Write People, arrived on Barton Heights...We read, shared photos but mostly talked, jumping from one subject to another like ping pong balls at a tournament...We bounced, skittered, rolled off the edge, recovered, volleyed and served up another story...After two hours, conversation quieted, some leaving for lunch in town, others content to eat a sandwich on the deck taking in the view and touring the garden.

I made my 1pm volunteer stint at the Wallowa County Museum, where I sat with the other "dummies and relics" of years gone by, collected my thoughts, visited with tourists from central and western oregon, here to take in the CJD's activities...Back home I caught up on scrabble and settled in to a quiet evening at home...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Thanks Pat for the photos.

Idella and Janie


Annette, Lyn, and Katherine



No comments:

Post a Comment