Thursday, July 30, 2015

Relaxed...45º

Up early yesterday, I combined all the ingredients in my Bosch mixer for a large batch of bread, set the mixer to knead for 10 minutes...It made close to eight pounds of dough...Soft, stretchy, warm dough, left to rise in the large tupperware bowl.

I made my 9am appointment to have my teeth cleaned, stopped briefly at Safeway and back home to pan the well raised dough...Three hours later it was baked and our house smelled wonderful.

It was too warm outside to work in the flowerbeds, so I spent the afternoon/evening reading on the deck, just enjoying the view...So relaxed I forgot to take photos, so you will just have to use your imagination of how lovely the loaves of bread...Must get moving now while it is still cool and get some work done...I have a noon luncheon and card playing this afternoon...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment