Friday, May 31, 2019

Frustration...45º

Finally I think I have figured out how to write and post a blog, like I have for the past 8 years...Blogger has changed the "start up" page...Instead of clicking on "new blog," now I have to click on my photo and then on "omanumber1.blogspot.com...Magically the "new post page" appears...I figured this out by trial and error, with no help at all from Blogger!

The past 10 days is now all a blur, I know it has been raining, a lot, cool temperatures, with some sun breaks...Herb and I have kept busy, he mowing lawns between rain showers, tweaking the irrigation system, so that when the rain stops, it is ready to use...Me digging and planting, deadheading and just enjoying being in the sunny moments and yes we needed the rain.

The Gilberts brought 4 llamas to spend time in our back pasture, eating the new green grass and dandelions...They are here for food, we think they are here, for our enjoyment...They are fun to watch and are now our daily entertainment...We welcome back Macho and his mom Obie and two others, I will get photos.

Yesterday found us on the road to LaGrande, for a 9am appointment with the urologist...They still have no answers about my recurring UTI's..Now it is wait and see if it comes back again after being on low dose antibiotics for months!...Anyway it was a good trip, lovely scenery, pizza for lunch/dinner, and shopping...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

PS A new recipe/meal for dinner last week...Shrimp/chicken Alfredo...It was yummy!

Pasta

Cream, spinach, tomato

Sauteed Shrimp

Mixed altogether, covered with parmesan cheese.



No comments:

Post a Comment