Wednesday, May 29, 2024

After the Storm...Sunny, cloudy, spring day...38º

 Thunder, lightning, rain, wind, add in brilliant colors of a rainbow and red skies...It was quite a show...I would have preferred a gentle rain overnight but will be happy with any kind of moisture except snow!

Word from Rusty this morning, he was headed to Lowes in Bend, then to Fishers Meats in Powell Butte before heading home after a week in Central Oregon with friends...Will be happy to have him back, but have enjoyed my week, doing road trips, accomplishing very little, (still recuperating) I did get the onions planted, laundry done and more rest.

Today I have a massage and grocery shopping and will fix a real dinner...I seem to survive quite well on scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast, sandwiches and fruit for dinner when I have no one helping me with the cooking! Love and Hugs to all...OWAV:)

My amateur photos from last night.




No comments:

Post a Comment