Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Countdown...Florida/DC

One week from today we will arrive in Florida...Right now I'm in the process of downloading an audio book to my iPhone for listening to, on the plane...I'm not sure which makes me more nervous, travel or electronics...I have printed copies of hotel reservations, driving directions, airline tickets and various other papers I think I need...Contemplating leaving my laptop home and relying only on my iPhone to stay connected to the world...It will also force me to learn more about the iPhone and maybe become comfortable with it..I'm trying to block from my mind; airports, gates, confusing directions, hordes of people, traffic, lights and noise...Thinking only of; friendly faces, sunshine, sandy beaches, wine by the pool and safety in P & B's care...All is well!

The sun is just peaking through here on Barton Heights and I must get moving, checking my list, laying out clothes and packing the suitcase...Hugs To All...OWAV:)


No comments:

Post a Comment