Saturday, March 29, 2014

Photos...35º

Determined to learn how to use my "Smart Phone" I left on our 17 day trip without my Mac book pro, taking only the new iPhone...For backup, Herb had his iPad, Pat had a Mac book I could use...I wanted to do everything, from daily Facebook posts, scrabble games, search the web, read and send email, write and post my blog and capture our trip with the built in camera...I forgot the most important thing, it is a phone after all, so I also sent and received text messages and phone calls...The most difficult thing was writing my blog on the small space of a phone, hitting wrong keys so often and the spell check changing them I came up with some strange sounding sentences...The one thing I couldn't figure out and still haven't is how to get a photo from my phone into my blog...Soooo for the next few days I will be posting some of the photos, as I did "selfies and youies" so more or all of us could be in the photo...Cienna is much better at it than I, so some of these are her work...If you enjoyed following our trip on Facebook and "Oma With A View" please mark the boxes at the bottom of the blog so I know someone is reading or email me so I know i'm not just blathering into cyberspace...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

View from the Islamorada condo

Key West Pelican

Herb and Della on the trolley

Key West Trolley




No comments:

Post a Comment