Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Rusty headed home...40º

Actually the weather is dreary this morning, rained hard overnight but a promise of sun later this morning...The reason I haven't posted a blog is because Rusty has been in Joseph for a few days, working on my "Honey Do" list and doing mechanic work on Herb's pickup...He will leave for Bend this morning with a promise to return in a few months, time for me to add to the list.

Maybe we will have some nice May days and I can get some seeds planted in the garden, lettuce, radishes etc and attack more of the weeds in the flower beds before they get totally out of control...Everything is incredibly green and lovely right now and our Manchurian Bush apricot tree is in full bloom...Daffodils are slowing fading and I will deadhead them as I work on the weeds...Hugs To All...OWAV:)


Ornamental Apricot

More Blossoms


1 comment: