Friday, March 26, 2021

Truly Amazing.

 I often complain about the USPS, not much about the delivery service, mostly about the high cost of sending a package…Today I have to commend them on their delivery service.


Remember the story I wrote recently about a classmate I hadn’t seen or heard from for many years, well in Tuesdays mail I received a letter from her, not sure where she found the address that she used but it wasn’t mine…


She had been looking through back, “2011” issues of Country Magazine and found an article about Wood Grove school, that I had written and decided to try and get in touch with me.


Idella Ashton Allen

1930 D & S Syringa Rd.

Joseph, Oregon 98746


The “road” is way off and the zip code should be 97846. I was totally blown away, that it arrived in our mail box. Kudos to the mail service. Now I have her address and will have to reply by snail mail, because she said nothing about email or texting or phone numbers, that will be a challenge for me… Hugs To All…OWAV:)


No comments:

Post a Comment