Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Digging/bulbs...55º

I pointed Rusty to the garden spot that has become overgrown with daffodils and grapes hyacinths...About 2 hours later he had dug and we sorted out a 5 gallon bucket of daffodils and a small bucket of the hyacinths...I was deadheading and pulling forget me knots while he worked...Both of us managed to stay in the shade.

In the afternoon Pat and I decided at the last minute to attend the garden club meeting at Carolyn Dawsons..Nearly 20 women showed up for a day of conversation and education as we toured a large lawn area with flowerbeds and a hoop house (green house) then found the only shady spot for refreshments...Carolyn had a potting table for sale and after some thought I purchased it and sent the guys with the truck to pick it up and haul it home.

Last night we broke with the tradition of home-cooked meals and called in an order to the local pizza house for our supper, which we enjoyed eating on the deck along with a beer for our beverage...Must get moving, this morning, the guys are headed for the log deck and I'm in charge of watering and cooking...I think Biscuit and I can handle that...Hugs to All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment