Wednesday, March 18, 2015

BooHoo...59º

I don't know what came first...Was my hair driving me nuts before my throat got sore or was it the other way around?..I doctored the sore throat and called a local salon for a hair cut (I usually cut my own.)..The sore throat got worse and my hair looked like I fell in front of a lawn mower...The day turned cloudy but I still sat outside and finished the book "Boys in the Boat."A good read although a little dry in places, it was about the "Crew Team" from Washington State University, that won the Olympics in 1937 in Germany, while Hitler was in power.

We had a patty melt with salad and fruit for dinner and snacked on dried fruit and nuts before bedtime...Doctored my throat and actually got a good nights sleep...Herb has been waiting on me hand and foot, this morning, hoping I feel better soon...A filling breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon, fruit and toast, along with a good hot shower and my own hand at blow drying my hair has helped immensely...The temp is a little cool, but we both have more books to read, my head is clear, chicken noodle soup is on for todays dinner...Our only wish is that they stocked condos with recliners!...Hugs to All...OWAV:)


No comments:

Post a Comment