Saturday, November 26, 2016

Thanksmas is Coming...45º

Our Thanksgiving celebration at B and J's was quiet, relaxing and fun...The traeger turkey was done to perfection, veggie snacks and wine kept us going until the dressing was done, potaoes mashed and green bean casserole out of the oven...Throughly stuffed we played cards, letting our food digest so we could sample the pies...I checked the time thinking it must be at least 9pm and in reality it was maybe 4:30...We called it a night about 8pm.

Yesterday we had turkey/dressing leftovers with salad...It was a lazy day for me, my body still trying to digest all that food...I was lazy, lethargic and mostly worthless...Hoping for more ambition today...Start with a walk to get me moving....Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Traeger Turkey, succulent inside.

John happy with all these veggies.

Now for the real food!

No comments:

Post a Comment