Saturday, June 3, 2017

Bright New World...47º

Looking through clean windows this morning makes our world seem brighter than usual...With Herb's help yesterday morning, we washed and squeegeed windows inside and out and couldn't believe how much more light we have coming in!..Don't look too closely as it is not a professional job but certainly better after getting rid of the winter grime.

I took a few snapshots, as I left on my walk yesterday, then my camera/iphone decided to take a vacation/rest as the screen went blank and it refused to turn on...After we finished washing the windows and iphone was still "dead," even after I tried charging it again and a few other tricks, nothing happened...In desperation I finally called apple and of course when I plugged it in AGAIN for the nice lady and did a restart, of course it lit up with a very low battery and started charging...She ran a diagnostics on it, could find nothing wrong and said, "Must have been a glitch."

Another lovely day today, time for a walk and a few more photos, below are the ones from yesterday...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Very last tulips for this year.

First Irises of the season.

Stately Alliums

Oriental Poppies soon to bloom.

Japanese Maple tree that everyone told
me wouldn't grow here!

No comments:

Post a Comment