Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Warming Up...58º-85º

Seemed like a scorcher yesterday, garden veggies all drooping from the unaccustomed heat...I picked the spinach, pulled onions and radishes, and gave everything a good drink...Herb has water going on the potatoes this morning and it looks like tomorrow, the temps will go back into the 70's for the rest of the week.
So Good

I had a lovely lunch with friend Kathy yesterday at the Red Horse Cafe in Joseph...We both had the "small" Quinoa Bowl...A very good and satisfying lunch, as we caught up on grandkids, gardens and life in general.

Humus, shredded beets and carrots, spinach
salsa, onions, black beans, quinoa...Very good.


 The new oriental poppies that I purchased last year have started to bloom, but instead of the unusual colors, (purple, white and orange, vibrant red) that I ordered, so far 3 out of 5 are just plain orange...Must write them an email and voice my disappointment!..Now it is time to get dressed and outside before it gets too hot...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Pretty but not what I ordered!

1 comment:

  1. Your radish and onion look delish...hoping for radish and spinach by end of week. My lettuce is looking great...picked one today🙄

    ReplyDelete