Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Thanksgiving Past...32º

The pile of bones has been made into soup, portioned out and in the freezer, for a single bowl of soup when I need food in a hurry...The other leftovers, we divided with Pam, and we will finish ours today...I don't usually do turkey, so it has been a good change for us.

Turkey soup in a Bowl

Soup in the pot

Sausage/Artichoke Dressing, so delicious.

Last Friday, since all the Chex Mix was made, I started making batches of fondant for our Christmas Chocolates...I know I should stop doing this because I love them too much, but after making them for some 45 years and loving (most of the time) the process, I made a batch on Friday, Saturday and Sunday...They all turned out creamy, decadent, mouth watering!..Yesterday I dipped mints and butter rum, Oh My!..Debating on what flavor is next, coconut, lemon, orange, huckleberry or raspberry...So many choices...Photos will appear in my next blog...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment