Thursday, April 5, 2018

Looking Back...38º

Memories come up on my face book page everyday and yesterday they featured my blog from April 4th 2012...On that date 6 years ago 4 inches of snow covered the ground.

Yesterday morning, April 4, 2018 was cold and breezy, it later warmed up enough for me to again wander the yard looking for new growth...The Oriental Poppies and Peonies are pushing their way through the mulch, bloom time for them is May/June...The daffodils are budded, just waiting for more sun...Nearly every year we get snow that flattens the blooming daffodils but they are hardy souls and bounce back up as soon as the snow melts...To me they are the sunshine of spring, happy, cheerful and smiling.

A busy day today as I cut Herbs hair, go for a massage, relax at water therapy and then the dreaded shopping at Safeway...Arriving home to fix dinner of leftovers as I clean out the fridge again in the endless circle of daily meals...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Crocus

Starry Twinkles

Budded Daffodils

Windflowers



No comments:

Post a Comment