Friday, June 7, 2024

My latest jigsaw puzzle...53º Sunny

 I always have a jigsaw puzzle in progress on my laptop and this last one took me forever to finish...I think it said, it took me 16 hours...I'm sure I should be doing other more productive things, but this usually helps me to unwind after a day on the phone with Blue Cross/Blue Shield...Yesterday I finally got connected with Maria S (I've talked with her before and she is kind, helpful and knows the ins and outs of getting my claims processed).

Three days in a row of beautiful Wallowa County weather, ditch water is in and Rusty has the pumps up and running, everything is mowed, now time to start watering...And I think I have to make bread today...Life is good on Barton Heights...Hugs to All...OWAV:)

A cool puzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment