Saturday, March 30, 2013

Recuperate...33º

Yesterday was a day of thinking, remembering and staring into space as I sorted through the events of the past week...Our house was empty, outside it was warming up and I needed fresh air...Aimlessly wandering through the flowerbeds I gently moved debris aside so the crocus blooms were not smushed...I love the purple, lavender, white and bright yellow patches throughout the yard...Spring in Wallowa County is a fleeting day here and there...We cherish and enjoy each and everyone as snow is also a part of our spring...Today the moon was almost full at 4am, sun is now peaking over the horizon and the forecast is saying sunny for a few days...Herb is washing sheets to hang on the line and I must get moving....Here are a few photo's to brighten your day...Hugs To All...OWAV:)






No comments:

Post a Comment