Friday, June 5, 2015

All In a days work...47º

We stared in at 7am moving furniture, vacuming corners, washing windows...The never ending job of trying to keep a house clean...We had accomplished a lot by 10am when eoni arrived to work some magic and keep our internet connecting...Seems trees are blocking the signal...They installed a larger dish and Herb removed one tree branch...It is still being tempermental this morning but all we can do is keep trying and it soon connects like nothing is wrong...Weather is good for a few days and that might help...Herb left to mow Pams lawn and I kept sorting, rearranging and had just washed the last window when Pat arrived, ready for yard saling.

The yard sale is a huge collection of everyones "junk" that members donate...Anything you might want is yours for a donation...When I asked "Larry" if I could return something he said, "Yes, but it will cost you a lot more to return than it did to buy."...He said, with a grin...I came home with a large turntable made for a corner cupboard, thinking it might work in our kitchen...Here is the finished project, but only after I dug the boxes of tile out from under our bed (1/2 inch of dust on top and another place that needs cleaning) that I bought 2 years ago at a yard sale...Herb patiently cut the tiles to fit and I managed to place them in the cupboard with sticky side down and now I have a clean, well arranged space for canned goods, that at the slightest touch the turntable goes round and round and I can choose whatever I want...I even managed to get up from a kneeling position off of the floor without calling a "tow truck."...Must get going as its a day of rest and relaxation as we have appts. in LaGrande today...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Nice clean cupboard

Turntable "turns."

And another tiled cupboard, we are on a roll.




No comments:

Post a Comment