Friday, June 12, 2015

More Catch Up...54º

Keeping up a blog takes time, effort and subject matter...Sometimes I struggle to make a story out of nothing and then, I have so many stories and so little time, that I can't get them all down on "paper."...It is fun to do the retro stories of years gone by, I need to do a flashback Friday on Cienna, and then comes Herbs Birthday and our Anniversary (back to back...)Also the gardens need tending and I have to do that in the cool of the day, as our weather is unseasonably warm for June!

Today I will do another photo display of our Write People at Janies Cabin in Imnaha on the hottest day of the year so far...We celebrated all Birthdays in one day with a simple lunch of pizza, salad and cupcakes...We read, ate and tried to stay cool, (some resorted to a brief dip in the creek) all in all it was a magical day to share...Hugs To All...OWAV:)















No comments:

Post a Comment