Monday, August 10, 2015

Routine...52º

Sunday wasn't totally lazy as Herb dug overgrown daylilies and a rhubarb plant, one that has defied me for the last 10 years...I have tried to get rid of it but it alway reappears...As he did the digging I cleaned dirt off the roots, cut down other plants and unloaded fresh dirt and chips that he hauled for me...The cool morning was rapidly turning humid, after a couple of hours we called it quits.

Lamb ribs were cooking on the Traeger...I picked a handful of fresh green beans, another zucchini and a patty pan squash for our dinner...Cherry tomatoes turning red, fell into my hands as I moved the jungle of tangled vines, trying to get to the bottom of them...I love having fresh food, in the backyard, just waiting to be picked.

Today will be more of the same...I better finish this and get moving before the day warms up...We have leftover spaghetti for dinner and I have house cleaning to do, when it is too hot to work outside...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment