Wednesday, June 22, 2016

7000 steps...43º

Had an "on and off" day yesterday...Birthday party that was scheduled was canceled due to a medical emergency, patient awaits treatment...Garden/lawn watering was on again, off again, on again, as supplies are on order to install a permanent solution...No problem finding other chores to fill my schedule, with the forget me knots at the end of their bloom, I filled the wheelbarrow twice, pulled weeds as I went and in my head, planned out what I might plant this fall.

I walked in the morning and the evening, spent several hours on the deck but managed to put 7000 steps on the tracking mechanism on my iPhone, as I build up to the 10,000 steps that is recommended...We had enchiladas for dinner, along with a fresh spinach salad, spinach picked from our garden.

Reminiscing today, back to 1965, when Rusty made his appearance...Herb and I arrived at the hospital at 4:45 and he was born at 5:05...Always in a hurry!..Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment