Tuesday, June 7, 2016

CHIP Potluck...52º

For my first CHIP Supper Club I took, seeded flat bread and spinach artichoke hummus, good reviews on both...I asked Pat to come as my guest and Janice also attended as an alumni...About 18 students and guests attended...A nice array of food to choose from and the film, "FED UP" was shown...A scary film about how our food supply has changed over the years and is controlled by big business...Advertizing plays a big part in addicting our children to sugar at an early age as it can now be found in almost anything that is packaged...Check out the film as I can't do it justice here in a paragraph or two.

My outside chores are calling me and I must take a walk before the temperature starts to soar...Made the decision to take a vacation from Write Group for the summer, so I have more time to spent enjoying my blooms!..Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Janice and Idella

No comments:

Post a Comment