Thursday, June 2, 2016

CHIP Potluck...50º

Our CHIP classes are about to end and in celebration half of the class brought potluck last night and the other half will bring potluck tonight, all vegan of course!..I couldn't decide which of my dishes to take so ended up with all three...Tabouleh, Pea Bean Salad and Pita wedges...Of course the bread was the most popular, because so few people make bread...A few of the dishes (all tasted wonderful) I remember were "Thai veggies, Kale salad, Seaweed wraps, "meat patties" made from pecans, and too many salads to remember, all in all, added to fruit ice cream, with toppings it was a lovely, filling dinner...Now looking forward to tonights dinner and our last night...We get results from our blood tests to see what progress we made in the second month...I know I lost a few more pounds and my blood pressure when down a few more degrees...More on that in tomorrows post!

Our trip to LaGrande yesterday, found our eyes are stable...HooRay!..Quick shopping trip and we were back home shortly after noon...I spent the rest of the day cooking for last night...The sun is hiding this morning with possible showers...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Tabouleh with Quinoa

Pea/Bean Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment