Thursday, October 20, 2016

Almost done...40º/Cloudy

Yesterday Herb and I both worked outside all morning, first going for a walk and then more cleaning up and cutting down...Then on to the veggie garden where he brought me wheelbarrow loads of manure/straw that I layered it with new straw, added alfalfa pellets and left this for the winter to mulch down into loamy soil for planting next spring...We also doctored the raspberry plants, filled in the row with a few volunteers and gave them a good dose of llama manure!

Herb had a follow up doctor appointment from last weeks procedure, so I finished what I could in the garden before coming inside to fix dinner...The only thing left in the garden is carrots, which I pulled a nice big handful to go with our dinner of finger steaks ( 3 ounces each) mashed potatoes and salad...For some reason I've been really hungry for meat this week...Hope that will pass.

Herb has taken Tate for a walk this morning (dog sitting this week) and I must get dressed and moving myself...Hugs To All...OWAV:)


No comments:

Post a Comment