Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Extended Birthday...45º

In some marriages, it is common for the husband/wife to buy each other gifts and the receiver is tickled pink, the gift fits and all is well...In almost 56 years of married life we have not found that to be true...So after much frustration in those early years, we quickly fell into the routine of picking out and trying on gifts that suit us...Since I'm always looking for a bargain, I want something that is well made but cheap, that means I go searching at Sierra Trading Post for the best bargains available, that are in my size and something I need...(Never been a fan of useless gifts).

My birthday box arrived yesterday complete with new shoes and swimsuit, to our delight both of them fit and will be used immediately...The shoes are made for walking and the suit for water therapy...Hugs To All...OWAV:)


No comments:

Post a Comment