Monday, October 3, 2016

Looking Back...39º

And looking forward...Still have many jobs to finish this fall, pickle beets, harvest potatoes, plant garlic, roast tomatoes, apples and pears are waiting and water therapy starts tomorrow, twice a week all winter...I'm so looking forward to that!

I looked back at my blog to 2011 where I found we were doing all of these things except water therapy, plus many more...At that time I was still in Sorority, Garden Club (it dwindled away this year,) Book Group (no more,) write people (started back last week,) and Herb and I both spent a full weekend as volunteers at Mule Days (gave that up about 3 years ago)...So our load has lightened but our energy and stamina has waned so we only think that we are busier than ever!

Today I could be doing any number of things just haven't decided what it will be...I do have a full day booked tomorrow, mammogram at 7:45am, write people at 10am and water therapy at 12pm...Life never slows down, lucky for us, with a little coaxing, we are still able to keep our bodies moving....Hugs To All...OWAV:)

So pretty this year.

With old glory.

Asters making the last show.

No comments:

Post a Comment