Monday, October 10, 2016

Wind Chimes...46º

I woke to the song of our wind chimes this morning at 4am, and thought they might lull me back to sleep, but no such luck.

It has been a busy weekend for us here on Barton Heights, as we continue putting  things to bed for the winter...The beets and cabbages are out of the ground, only the carrots are left to sweeten up in the colder weather of approaching winter...Raspberry patch is cleaned out, stalks trimmed and waiting for mulch and manure...Herb did the heavy hauling and I placed new straw on the depleted beds and covered them with a thick layer of mulch/manure...A little rain fell overnight, that helps!

We had planned to go to Lewiston today for a car appointment but have now decided to reschedule that for this coming Friday, which will make this week less hectic as Herb already has his colonoscopy scheduled this Wednesday...Also I don't want to miss any of my WT sessions and I have to do something with the beets and the rest of the pears...Hugs To All...OWAV:)


No comments:

Post a Comment