Sunday, March 17, 2019

Last of the Photos...21º

The following photos didn't make the cut, to enter in the contest...It was hard to decide, especially because I don't know how photos are judged, just what I like...After trying to enter five photos electronically, (reduced the size) I still got an error message...So as per the Chieftains instructions, I sent them full size in two emails...So far they have not been posted....Grrrr...Whatever happens, it has been fun getting reactions from my readers and here are more photos taken last summer/fall, for your enjoyment.

We still have over a foot of snow on the ground, but spring weather has arrived for the next few days...Daytime temperatures in the 40/50's, fingers crossed that the snow melts slowly and is absorbed into the ground...I'm ready to take more photos, as soon as the spring crocus are brave enough to show their faces...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

A Bunch of Peonies.

Garlic Harvest

Sunshine Yellow

Lusciousness 

First Snow



No comments:

Post a Comment