Monday, March 11, 2019

More Photos...14º

A few more photos, as I continue trying to enter 5 of my favorites from the last year...I have no idea if they are good enough, just that I like them and that I like to share...Bobi gave me directions to "reduce" my photos to below the acceptable 1MB that the contests wants...The contest still rejects my attempts...Hmmmmm...So here are 3 more for your viewing, at least it gives me something to write about and I will keep trying.

Pink Oriental Poppy

A field of wildflowers at Hat Point.

An old plow surrounded by daffodils.

The second day of daylight savings time has dawned...I wonder what great event I will spend this saved time on, come November...It seems to me if it is a savings, it should be drawing some interest, did I have the option to put it in the stock market, or a CD?..My friend Pat sent me a clipping about daylight savings time...It was started over 100 years ago and studies have been done, with the results that it actually has no real benefit...Why do we keep banging our head against a brick wall?..Everyone I talk to says "why don't THEY just leave it one way or the other?"

Yesterday afternoon was spent up the Lostine, playing games/cards with the Hot Springs Bunch, as we keep in touch and plan another trip this fall, don't want someone else spending time in our little cottage in McCall...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment