Saturday, March 9, 2019

Photo Contest...10º

The local newspaper has an amateur photo contest every year, so this year I decided to enter some of my photos...I picked out what I think are the best and filled out the entry form and clicked send for the first one....It came back with an error message...I looked more closely at the guidelines and saw that photos of 1MB works the best...Hmmmmm, mine are all about 3 MB each!

Being only moderately tech savvy, I will just post my photos here and forget the contest, maybe another year, I will figure it out...We still have a bunch of snow on the ground but spring must be close as we switch to "daylight savings time" tomorrow...Just in time for us, as we seem to be waking up at 3am instead of 4am...I still have trouble with this concept, as I don't understand how it is saved, unless maybe it's in that "Cloud," that everyone keeps saving things to...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

3 of the 10 I picked out, more to follow...:)

I think this looks like a Charles Wysocki Painting

Shasta Daisys

"Funny Farm" Llamas standing guard.




2 comments:

  1. In Photos - go to file menu, select export, then work from there - you should be able to save the images to a smaller size that the paper can use. Save them to a new folder on your desktop that you can easily discard when you are finished....... Won't have any effect on the pics in your Photos as these will be new images. Does that make sense? oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so, thank you very much, know I've done this before, but just didn't have the brain power to try to figure it out...Thanks for the step by step. Love you, love Mom

    ReplyDelete