Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Busy Tuesday....40º

I had two projects going yesterday...First mixed a small batch of sourdough for pizza crust and while it was raising, I cut out more face masks...I experimented with adding a coffee filter to a couple of masks, then remembered that I had some fusible interfacing in my stash, so will try that today...Don't know that the coffee filter with hold up with multiple washings...Keeps my mind and hands busy and I get exercise going up and down the stairs.

             Back sides                                                                       Front sides.












The pizza crust dough doubled in size, was light and puffy, had good stretch...The pizza looked great going into the oven, but the dough didn't raise, was chewy and tough...Damn, I have to practice some more!..I was very frustrated to say the least.

Cream/lemon/garlic sauce on the chicken/spinach/calamata olives and cheese


 Roasted tomato sauce with sausage/olives/cheese


Had a little rain overnight, hoping for more soaking spring rain...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

PS...While I was doing this Herb was loading another load of wood into the pickup, only one more to go and it will all be in the basement!..

No comments:

Post a Comment