Saturday, January 20, 2024

Writing a new story...cloudy, foggy, 32º

  I have to write a new story to add in before I continue with the original stories...I will try to get that done today...Rusty and I had a good trip to La Grande yesterday...I met with a new "low vision optometrist" about my Macular Degeneration...He was able to change my glasses prescription just a little bit for better closeup vision and said my vision is really very good, considering all things!..So I have to go with that, because it can change at any time or it can keep up the slow progression that i've been doing for many years now!.. Positive thoughts!

...Roads were good yesterday, Rusty is a good driver, we met niece, Sue, for lunch, that was fun...The side roads and parking lots in La Grande are a mess, snow is piled everywhere and a foot of slush is the norm...We are lucky in Wallowa County, with maybe 8 inches of snow, roads mostly plowed...Hugs to All...OWAV:)

A burn pile in the meadow
as Rusty cleans up
from the cottonwood
trees, that John fell.

No comments:

Post a Comment