Thursday, April 25, 2024

A Friendly Reminder...Sunny/Cloudy 38º

 A reminder to all, the race for Judge is only a few weeks away...I know many of you don't buy or read the Wallowa County Chieftain, but it might be a good idea to beg, borrow or buy for a few weeks to keep up on the race for Judge...More information comes out each week in both the Observer and the Chieftain...Be an informed voter!

On the home front, Rusty has two more garden boxes made and I hope to work on staining the fence today...I think it is our last warmish day this week... Hugs to All...OWAV:)

A taco to be eaten with a fork.

2 comments:

  1. You are so lucky to have help!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly am, my life would be much different without him...Please sign your name so I can see who is commenting...Hugs, Idella

    ReplyDelete