Sunday, April 21, 2024

Productive/Resting day...38º Cloudy

 It was an incredibly beautiful day yesterday, just the right temperature for walking, sitting on the deck, mowing the lawn and going for a ride...I did all of the above.

Rusty was back from a four day trip to Jim Creek, volunteering for the Forest Service...He said they worked hard, got repairs done, checked on the horses, knocked down some weeds...He always enjoys those trips but was tired and sore from all the rough roads and miles of travel to get there and back home...I was nice and didn't nag at him to do things for me.

He did get the lawn mower out and made sure it would start before turning it over to me...Oh boy, now I add that to my exercise program for the summer...My steps added up to 6,600 steps yesterday, so do I rest today or try to better that?

Mid afternoon, we went for a ride, to Alder Slope, then to the head of Wallowa Lake, visiting familiar spots and revisiting times of long ago, when he was just a boy...Back at Barton Heights, we fixed dinner, played a game of cards and he left for his house and hopefully a good nights sleep...Hugs To All, OWAV:)

PS...The anemones multiply and spread, so much of the front flowerbed is covered with blue anemones and bunches of yellow daffodils...The primroses are spotty...I love spring!   

Anemone

Primrose

No comments:

Post a Comment