Tuesday, April 9, 2024

This years first bouquet...39º cloudy

 Sun shining yesterday, I walked through the flower beds and snipped off the daffodils, that lay on the ground, after being bent over from the foot of snow on Thursday night...In the house, in water, it doesn't take them long to revive, finish their bloom and make my first daffodil bouquet of the year...They always brighten my day.

Yesterday morning was spent working on insurance claims, it seems to be a monthly ritual, me on the phone with them and a different "associate" every time. (I wish Blue Cross could get it right!) I'm lucky to have massage and acupuncture paid for, but they make it difficult, thinking I will give up.

Next I went grocery shopping and then to the lab for another blood draw...I did my usual "hot water glove" trick, that makes it simple...One poke and i'm out of there.

Rusty had been working on his house today, tearing out more boards, so he can put in insulation and sheet rock...We had dinner, played a game of cards and called it a day...Hugs to All...OWAV:)

lovely Daffies

No comments:

Post a Comment