Thursday, August 1, 2013

Catching Up...65º/Rain

It rained through the night, neither of us heard it so we assume that the thunder and lightening was far away...Temperature will not rise much today with the predicted high at 73º, more rain in the forecast, then warming up again by the weekend.

Herb went to the log deck and came home with a nice load of wood to stack out back in our reserve wood pile...I worked most of the morning cleaning house and balancing the checkbook...Then left to join Pat so we could catch up on the news of the past two weeks...After a good visit I returned home, made a quick trip to Enterprise before fixing zucchini, chili and fresh sliced cucumbers for dinner...I love the simple meals of summer.

Late evening I heard sounds next door as our neighbor started hauling and stacking wood...I offered to help, which she gladly accepted and in less than two hours it was neatly stacked in the lean-to shed ready for winter...We had a good visit, I got some exercise and after a hot shower, was ready for a good nights sleep...So goes life on Barton Heights....Hugs To All...OWAV:)

A few photos...


No comments:

Post a Comment