Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Summer Days...60º

Looking through photo's yesterday I flagged a few of Rusty's "Creations" from this summer of 2013...Although he is not home to care for a garden he has over the years hauled plants from Joseph to Bend, planted them in his yard and with an automatic sprinkling system many of them have survived...He has house plants and likes to see things grow and bloom...Many years ago he planted sedum's in a an old boot, even gave me an old pair of his boots to plant in, which I did, and every year I think in the spring that they are dead but every year they always come back to life...So at Soroptomists I found two pairs of boot (25 cents each pair), found a couple of new kinds of "Hens and Chicks" at the nursery and asked Russ to cuts holes in the boots for me...Cienna, Bobi and I "stole" a bucket of sand at the lake and before I knew what was happening Rusty had all of the boots planted (he added two pairs of his old boots to the mix) and lined up on the deck...Haven't decided what to do with them but they are growing nicely and might become gifts!..Hugs to All...OWAV:)

Logger Boots

Ladies Roping Boots

Rusty's Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment