Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wiped-Out-Day...56º

Is it true that the second day after a trip is the worst?...Monday was a busy day as I tried to catch up on garden chores, watering, cooked a big dinner and felt good..Tuesday morning started out good as I picked black currants early, then arrived on time at our weekly write people...About half-way through this meeting fatigue set in...I just wanted to go home...At home I sat on the deck, then fixed zucchini casserole for our dinner and then back to sit in the sun on the deck...It was warm and relaxing but I started having chills...Strange...Then muscle cramps...My shoulder tied in a knot...Inside I heated rice packs to stop my shivering and about 7:30 with the heat blanket turned on high I crawled between the sheets...Of course in a couple of hours I woke up "roasted"...The rest of the night was fitful, from hot to cold and back again...Awake and up at 5am, I felt like I had been drug through a knot-hole, backwards... So it is off to the shower this morning, maybe that will revive me...I have a noon luncheon and a 4pm acupuncture...Probably if I just get up and moving I will feel better...Not complaining, just recording the day...Hugs To All...OWAV:)


2 comments:

  1. That's kind of the same thing that's going on with Ci, only she has a sore throat added to the mix. She came home from practice early yesterday and I'm waiting to see if I get a call this morning......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer, hope she gets to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete