Monday, March 21, 2016

Fun Begins...35º

Girls arrived safely, Cienna shared in the driving...Bobi navigated the thick fog over Cabbage, said it was one of her worst driving experiences...Arrived here at 9:30pm...Took awhile to unwind and relax before an 11pm bedtime.

We (Bobi) will work at getting my new computer "Mac Book Air" set up this morning...She brought a new external hard drive as my old one didn't seem to be working properly...We backed up to it over night and now should be able to migrate everything from my old computer to my new computer and it will be ready to go!..Then "we" remove everything from the old computer, box it up and send it off to Portland to Power Max as a trade-in on my new computer.

Rusty will arrive this afternoon for our family get together...Sun is shining this morning, rain in the forecast...Let the fun begin...Hugs To All...OWAV:)


No comments:

Post a Comment