Friday, May 4, 2018

Warming Trend/Rain Showers...42º

I find it funny, how quickly I seek a shady spot, when working outside in the spring...All winter I long for the warmth of summer but yesterday in the direct sunlight, a shady spot was what I looked for...Since our trees are just barely leafing out, shade is a precious commodity...I was almost finished with trimming perennials, that looked very shaggy after the long winter, when I glanced at the time and it dawned on me, water therapy started in 30 minutes...Shade was no longer a problem...I quickly put my gardening tools away, showered/changed clothes, and was soon relaxing in warm pool water for the next hour, including 10 minutes in the hot tub...I'm making the most of water therapy because it ends May 24 and doesn't start back up until October.

Looking forward to another nice day, working outside...My fellow gardeners are coming here next Tuesday, for what they are calling the daffodil show...They are at peak bloom now, surely they will last a few more days...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

My photos don't do it justice...😀








No comments:

Post a Comment