Saturday, May 5, 2018

What No Games?....49º

I wasn't overly concerned last night when I clicked on scrabble and it didn't load, but it and also my jigsaw puzzles still will not load this morning...Will wait it out over the weekend and call my favorite Tech on Monday morning and see if the download/upload speeds have changed...Maybe this is telling me that I should spend more time working outside, cleaning inside and cooking more delicious meals for us!

I do need to bake cookies for Tuesdays meeting for Garden Group (I've always called it Garden Club) but evidently more people wanted it to be "Group"...Seems to me we could come up with something original, but that is not my forte...The garden beds are shaping up and look refreshed after spreading umpteen loads of chips...It will be what it is, not going to go overboard on perfect...We have some warm days ahead of us with breezy conditions and thunder showers thrown in to the mix...Sounds like perfect spring weather to me...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

One bunch of tulips that the deer haven't eaten.



No comments:

Post a Comment