Sunday, November 25, 2018

Between Seasons...22º

I've really come to depend on photos to add variety to my blogs...But for some reason I forget to take photos...It was a perfect "photo op," when my plate of curry appeared on our table for lunch in LaGrande, but I had it half eaten before I remembered...It was a fun trip to LG, after haircut and lunch we browsed downtown shops, then on to BiMart where it is less crowded than other stores, opted out of Grocery outlet because of that reason...Got Pam home in time for her evening at the Brady Goss concert and me home to bed at a decent time.

Looking outside today, I think this time of year is my least favorite, in between fall colors and snow...All I see is drab and dreary and cold...Guess I better get headed to the shower, have breakfast and change my mood...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment