Monday, November 19, 2018

Sunday Games...22º

Last year we started a Sunday game day to ward off the "Winter Blahs."...Nothing fancy; simple snacks, soup, bread, quiche, chocolate, cookies, cards, games, libations, friends...All of these things bring out laughter, camaraderie, conversation and craziness...Once a month finds us looking forward to that next Sunday, when we gather around a table, just being ourselves, we rejuvenate our spirits, minds and bodies...Doesn't take much to entertain us, but it is so worthwhile.

Yesterday was one of those days, after a fun afternoon, bedtime came early and this morning I feel rested and "maybe" ready to tackle some canning jobs I've been putting off, such as making applesauce, or huckleberry jam...But first I have to work at cleaning off counters as clutter seems to be my middle name and I can never find enough space to keep everything behind doors or in drawers...Enough of my blathering, first thing on my list is to change from jammies to clothes!...Hugs to All...OWAV:)

Chocolate

Bread

Soup



No comments:

Post a Comment