Sunday, March 29, 2020

Warmer than expected..,35º

A gloomy day to start with, turned into a perfect day for a long walk and later Herb and I loaded more wood and will unload it into the cellar sometime today...Dinner was meatloaf, reheated in gravy with fresh coleslaw on the side.

I worked on a grocery list for Bill (our neighbor) who's wife has volunteered him to shop for us, while we stay home, self quarantined and  practic our social distancing...What a crazy world this has become...Thankful that we have good neighbors.

Herb has Sundays laundry done, clean line dried sheets on our bed tonight, such a luxury and also a luxury to have a husband that does the laundry!...I'm just a little bit spoiled.

Sorry to admit this, but my last few photos were from last year, but yesterday after my walk, I took actual photos of what is blooming in our yard...Hugs to All...OWAV:)




No comments:

Post a Comment